Please join us for our October Brown Bag Learning Lunch with Neurodevelopment Specialist Susan Phariss!
Susan will be discussing how you can remove blocks and improve learning and behavior challenges by addressing primitive reflexes. Using neurodevelopmental movements, it’s possible to build new neural pathways and profoundly change the brain.
- What Are Primitive Reflexes?
- How Do Primitive Reflexes Sabotage People With Autism?
- How Do You Turn Off Primitive Reflexes?
- What’s Possible When You Address Primitive Reflexes?
- Two Great Activities For Calming The Anxious Child Or Adult