4220 Monterey Oaks Boulevard
Austin, TX 78749
WHAT: Christmas Respite Event!
- 1pm – 4pm – Play Time! Each camper with special needs will be assigned a “pal” to assist with transitions and ensure safety and enjoyment during his/her time with us.
- Gymnasium – a camper favorite! Balls, scooters, hoops, lots of space to run!
- Movie Room – Veggie Tales Christmas movies (Popcorn will be served in this room, if you child has a food allergy please let your “pal” know that day. You may pack a substitute snack for your child.)
- Crafts Room – for those who like to show their creative side! It’s a surprise, Mom & Dad!
- Sensory Room – another camper favorite! Fake snow, Phloam, beans, the parachute and more!
- Costumes – let’s dress up!!!!
- Quiet Room – Shhh…this is a room to get away from all the activity.
- Cookie Decorating – Frost, sprinkle and eat! (If your child has food allergies please let the “pal” know that day and you may want to pack an alternate snack.)
- 4 – 5pm – Christmas Music and More! We will be serving homemade chocolate chip (no nuts) cookies and water, and we’ll have some special live music. We’ll be singingChristmas carols and lots of fun songs. Campers, get ready to sing, clap, and dance! If your child is on a special diet, please provide a snack in his/her back pack.
Saturday, December 6
1pm – 5pm
Austin Oaks Chruch
4220 Monterey Oaks Blvd
Austin Texas 78749
WHY: The purpose of this Camp Grace event is to serve families by providing respite for parents and caregivers who have children or young adults with special needs. Parents and caregivers, this is an opportunity for you to go shopping, do holiday baking, enjoy a cup of hot cocoa with a friend or your spouse, or simply kick your feet up for a few hours!
Please RSVP for the event! We are using a different registration process this time. To register, just follow the link at the bottom of the page. It will take you to a brief form that requires all the information we need to get your child(ren)/young adults registered. We are looking forward to seeing you!Here is the link to register: