|This workshop is designed for parents, teachers, in-home therapists and other educational professionals who want to learn the behavioral approach to teaching communication skills to children with autism and other developmental disabilities. Attendees will receive a handout and view several video demonstrations.
Participants in this workshop will learn:
- The major functions of behavior
- Procedures to reduce problem behavior
- How to establish instructional control with an unwilling learner
- How to teach children to request/mand
- Effective teaching procedures
- How to take data and use data forms
$80.00 per person. Registration costs must be paid in advance to hold a spot. Current CTAC family members may attend at no cost.
Please call to make payment:
Click on the link below to register or RSVP.