Join us for a Parent social, fun, and intentional dialog around creating what is next for our young adults.
Our kids are growing up and with that we have more needs and questions!
We are not in Kansas anymore!
• How do we get them to leave the couch, participate more, and make friends?
• Where are friends their age, development level, and interest level?
• How do we get them interested in life and develop some excitement?
• How do we get them more independent?
• Where are some places they can live where they can be safe and thrive?
• What is next for their own dev for jobs and schooling?
• And what is next for us as parents- where is our joy? When was the last time we- played . . . . created . .
Feel Free to bring your special needs young adult and they can attend a meeting with other young adults around socialability and problem solving- see Caroline for details 512-479-4199