Autism Friendly Business (AFB) is a program that was developed by the Autism Society of Texas in order to encourage and celebrate community inclusion. Recognition of an AFB comes after each application has been reviewed by the Autism Society of Texas. This recognition allows all affected by autism to know where is a safe place in the community that is actively working to include individuals with autism through sensory friendly events, partnering with the Autism Society of Texas, has hired an individual with autism, and/or much more. We are grateful to all the businesses that have taken these steps and are proud to share their information with our families state wide.
Process for becoming an Autism Friendly Business (AFB):
1. Application submitted
2. Autism Society of Texas will review application monthly at the first of the month
3. Awards will be sent out mid-month and AFB’s will be recognized on the website quarterly
Benefits of becoming an Autism Friendly Business (AFB):
1. Listed as an AFB on The Autism Society of Texas Website
2. Window cling to display at business
3. Certificate of gratitude for being an AFB.
Please consider nominating a business you feel is an Autism Friendly Business using the form below:
The following businesses have been approved by The Autism Society of Texas as an Autism Friendly Business:
CrossFit City Limits
Bloom Consulting LLC
Williams Community School
Precision Car Wash
AMC Barton Creek Square 14