Welcome to the Autism Society of Texas
The Autism Society of Texas changes lives by connecting families and individuals to community resources and support throughout Texas. Offerings include Legislative Advocacy, our Navigating Autism program, connection groups, and education events. We rely on donations to support our work and keep services free for families and Autistic adults!
Learn more about the Autism Society of Texas
¿Necesitas ayuda en español?
Estamos aquí para proporcionarte información y referencias gratuitas. Por favor llámanos al 512-479-4199, Ext. 3 o envíanos un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional & Statewide Groups
New Look, Exceptional Support -the Autism Society of Texas!
“For us, it’s important that the brand creates visibility for the wide spectrum of individuals with Autism. There are self-advocates living fully independent lives, and then there are families like ours, where our children will need significant support throughout their lives. We want to see more connections being made between these groups,” said the Fletchers.
Learn more about our new look that launched in November 2021 here!
- Connections Created: January 2023 Recap!
- Welcome Alicia Henderson & Mandy Kendall to the AST Team!
- Board of Directors Spotlight: Get To Know Board Vice President Michael Ota, MA, BCBA, LBA
- Medicaid Waivers and How to Get Your Child on the List
- Volunteer or Run for #TeamAutism in the Austin Marathon!